Everest Base Camp Helicopter day tour is designed for those who want to see the world's highest Mountain Everest and other high mountains of the region but are unable to trek due to lack of time or health issues.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts from Kathmandu Airport, flying east from Kathmandu towards the beautiful Sherpa village and the gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling in Lukla, the flight starts flying towards Everest Base Camp/Kalapatthar. The flight goes over Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu Glacier to reach the Base Camp of Mount Everest. Everest Base Camp if you choose to trek takes at least 14 days taking you to the base camp and Kalapatthar.
This ultimate Helicopter ride gives you some of the best mountain views and sceneries. You will be given few minutes of landing in Kala Patthar and Syangboche (Hotel Everest View ) for tea/coffee or Breakfast. Further, you fly back to Lukla for fueling and then continue back to Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Flight to Everest Base Camp, the dream destination of adventure lovers
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is best for those who are in short visit or the ones who cannot trek.
- Scenic helicopter flight over the worlds tallest mountain.
- Enjoy your meal at the Highest Placed Hotel in the Earth at 13,000 feet, Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche.
- Maximum number of passengers are 5 and should be maximum weight of 450 kg altogether.
Trip Cost Includes:
- Helicopter Charter Cost
- Hotel/Airport Pick up and drop off for Helicopter Tour
- Sightseeing as per Tour Program
- All government Tax for helicopter
- Passenger Insurance
- Company service charge
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Any meals, accommodation and costs not mentioned in inclusion
Helicopter Tour Program
- Pick up from your hotel and drop you to domestic airport
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu - Syangboche
- Land at Syangboche airstrip or Everest View Hotel Helipad
- Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu
- Pick up from airport and drop you to your hotel
Maximum Altitude: 5545m (18193ft) at Kala Patthar
Nepal Visa & Visa Fee
You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos with accurate USD.
Weather in the mountains is difficult to predict. Winter (Dec, Jan, Feb) is also good for trekking, only issue is cold. The weather is sunny and warm with outstanding views but the nights are cold and can fall to freezing in higher elevations. Trekking in summer/monsoon (June, July) will be affected by rain but summer trek could be a boon for a keen botanist. The trekking routes are crowded during spring and autumn but during monsoon and winter the routes are not packed.
Anyone who is fit and healthy can do this helicopter flight
We use comfortable and reliable Japanese Toyota SUVs, vans or micro-buses to transport our guests to airport for helicopter tour.
The best season for this tour is any time of the year
Nepal Visa & Visa Fee
You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos with accurate USD
The tour will be arranged for you according to your needs. So, please contact us for your required date.
Information required for this trip is provided here. If you want to consult us regarding any aspect of the trip, please feel free to email us or give us a call